Dear Parent,

I hope this email finds you and your loved ones happy and healthy.

I am writing to you today to inform you that your camp session (June 14 – June 20 or June 21 – June 27) that Camper is enrolled in will no longer be available this summer. We have made this decision due to state restrictions that remain in place until June 10th.

With that being said, we are happy to switch you to another camp session being offered this summer at no extra cost. This includes switching between programs; from Camp Motorsport to Camp CHOP, for example. Below is a list of currently available sessions for your consideration;

June 28th to July 4th

July 5th to July 11th 

July 26th to August 1st 

August 2nd to August 8th

In an effort to make this process as easy for you as possible, you need only provide us with the new date you choose; we will handle the rest. All paperwork provided so far will be transferred to your new session.

If none of the above dates will work for you, we can roll any payments you have made so far over to Summer 2021. Additionally, we would also hold this year’s pricing for you.

Please confirm with me by email which option you would prefer. If I do not hear back from you by April 29th, I will reach out to you directly by phone. If you would like to discuss these options further or have any questions, I am more than happy to arrange a call at your convenience.

Stay safe and stay healthy,

John “Swan” Swanwick

Summer Camp Director

AstroCamp, Camp Motorsport & Camp CHOP

Style switcher RESET
Body styles
Color scheme
Background pattern
Background image